Spotify Play Button For WordPress
Spotify Play Button For WordPress allows you to add Spotify Playlists and tracks easily and quickly to your blog. You can add Spotify content to your site either in a widget, a template or within actual posts. The plugin is customisable with Spotify Play features as well via the options page.
To install, please do the following:-
- Upload the plugin to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory or use the Add New Plugin feature within WordPressActivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In Spotify, get the Spotify Track URI by right clicking on a song or playlist & selecting “Copy Spotify URI”.
- Set the default track and widget in the “Spotify Play Button For WordPress” Options Page.
- Place spotify track=”" in any page. Place the Spotify URI in the “” in any page or post (or use the button on the rich text editor).
- Alternatively, you can place a playlist or track as a widget, by going to Apperance > Widgets, and setting up accordingly.
We are quite lovely, and provide this software for free. If you fancy being equally, if not more lovely, then please donate to the upkeep of the plugin. We treat all that like us equally, but those who donate we may answer their questions quicker and we may take their feature requests more seriously. Just saying.